Sunday, May 29, 2011

Oh that heady feeling - Passion and Resignation

Yesterday i resigned from my job at VDJ Fine Jewelry. I should have done that long time back...it was not a bad job, pretty good on the contrary. For those three months I was there, I closely watched my boss Varuna D Jani at work. I have always admired Varuna from the very moment I began to handle her account when at RpH in 2010. She is rivetting, passionate about her job and sparkles like a diamond every single moment from the time she steps in the office. Today, as i stand on the threshold of another milestone of my life, I take home with me that passion Varuna shows at work which is otherwise very hard to find.

In the same breathe i would like to take two more names. Elisha and Ami Bhansali, both partners of the start-up PR company RpH. Both smart and intelligent, they showed confidence and faith in me where many did not. These two young girls and their team are certainly headed for a bright future.

No comments:

Post a Comment